Festive Sausage Roll
If you are looking for a quick and easy snack to serve to friends and family this Christmas, then we have the perfect suggestion for you! Who doesn’t love a good sausage. We use Lincolnshire chipolatas, baked with a beautiful organic wildflower honey and wholegrain mustard. A simple recipe that delivers every time. Don’t forget to serve with our beetroot dip – a winning combo.
Baked Lincolnshire chipolata sausages with organic wildflower honey and wholegrain mustard. Dipped with our fresh and minty Beetroot dip
· Lincolnshire chipolatas – they really are the best! We use Lincolnshire chipolatas from Meridian meats in Louth, a cracking little market town in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds.
· Wholegrain mustard
· Organic wildflower honey from Little Over Apiaries
· Place the sausages in a baking tray and cook for 40 mins at 190 degrees.
· Halfway through baking the sausages, mix the honey and mustard in a bowl and pour over the warm sausages
· Turn the sausages once before the end of cooking to stop them sticking.
· Once out of the oven, let them cool a little.
· Place the sausages on a serving platter with our beetroot dip and watch them being devoured by your guests at speed.
We love to see your foodie creations so remember to tag us @thedipsociety and post a photo on social media.