Pitta Chip Canapé
These baked bites of goodness are a great alternative to a sandwich and healthier than eating a giant bag of crisps. You can get all the crunch with a bit more fibre and flavour.
Gluten free pita bread
Sweet red peppers
- Cut a pitta into several bite sized triangles
- Place in a bowl and drizzle with ownsworth rapessed oil
- Season with salt and pepper
- Spread out onto a baking sheet and bake for 15/20 minutes at 180 until they have crisped up (they can turn too brown really quickly so keep your eye on them)
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool on a tea towel or some kitchen paper, this will also absorb and excess oil
- Once cooled top with our super duper houmous, some sweet red peppers and chopped spring onions
Remember to tag us in @thedipsociety if you post any of your beautiful foodie creations on social media.