Summer Solstice Salad
Summer flavours of sweet strawberries, watercress and wildflower honey come together in our strawberry salad recipe. So easy to make and perfect for those warm, balmy sumer evening. Rose wine optional.
- 250g British Strawberries
- 50g Cornish Goats cheese
- Organic wildflower runny honey
- Cold pressed rapeseed oil
- Rinse the watercress and place in a large salad bowl
- In a jam jar or jug mix 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil with 2 tbsp. of honey and a squeeze of lemon, season, drizzle over the watercress and toss.
- Chop your strawberries into whatever size you like and sprinkle on top of the watercress, do the same with the goats cheese.
- Heat a pan over a very low heat and add your hazelnuts and toast very lightly, we crushed a few with the flat side of a knife.
- Sprinkle over the top of the salad, season with black pepper and serve.