Terms & Conditions – The Dip Society: Favourite foodie pun giveaway competition
- This promotion is open to all Dip Society customers, residents of Great Britain/ UK and anyone aged 16 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of The Dip Society and any companies associated with the promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion.
- This promotion opens at 12:00hrs on 18/01/17 and closes at 12:00hrs on 25/01/17 (the “Promotional Period”).
- Online entry via our Instagam, Twitter or Facebook page is required to enter this promotion, all you need to do is like the the social media page used for entery and comment below our promotional image with you own food related pun.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person over the promotional period. Any entries sent through agents, third parties or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive, inappropriate or defamatory content will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will [also] be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the competition element of the promotion.
Winner Selection and notification
- One winner will be selected at random by an independent person. The winner will be chosen at random and not based on any specific criteria. The winner will be chosen on or around 25/01/17 from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The winner will be notified by direct message via the social media platform they used to enter by direct message by 25/01/17.
- The winners will be required to provide the following information to the promoter within 28 days of being informed that they’ve won: full name, phone number and residential address to send the prize to. If the winners have not responded within 28 days or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Each winner will receive the following prize: 5 ‘The Dip Society’ dips and 2 Dip Society fish pâté’s. 7 items in total.
- Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the promotion and contacting the winner to notify them of the prize and, if you are the winner, we may pass them on to third parties to deliver the prize.
- By entering this promotion, if you are the winner, you agree that the Promoter may make your full name, county, competition entry and photograph for post-event publicity purposes without additional remuneration and may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us on email@example.com or through the “Contact us” link at (link to website?). You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from us.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media platform. Facebook is in no way responsible for any aspect of this promotion. The promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of the prize winners’ full name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or The Dip Society staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion.
- This promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: The Dip Society Limited, Unit 11F Hewlett House, 5 Havelock Terrace, Battersea, SW8