Save your wedge
Got any left over spuds? Save waste and your wedge with these super crispy and herby potato wedges. Delicious everytime!
- Large white or sweet potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Ownsworth rapeseed oil
- Chopped rosemary
- You can use any large white or sweet potato for this, keep the skins on and cut into chunky wedges
- (Dip Tip - The key to perfect wedges is to cut them really chunky, and make sure they have enough room on the baking tray. If they are too close together they will steam rather than crisp)
- Place in bowl and cover with rapeseed oil, chopped rosemary, garlic, and season heavily with salt and pepper
- Pour out onto a non-stick tray.
- Place into a pre heated oven at 200 degress and bake for 20 minutes, check and turn after 20 minutes and cook for a further 10 minutes. You should have perfectly golden wedges, ready for a festive feast.
Remember to tag us @thedipsociety if you post any of your fabulous foodie creations on social media!